Have a Question?

We want to hear from you! If you need shooting range information or have a question not answered in the Calibers gun range FAQ, please let us know.


Will Calibers facilitate an FFL transfer of a firearm from out of state?

Yes.  Calibers is happy to offer FFL transfer services. Calibers only accepts out of state transfers from other FFL's. We do not accept transfers shipped from private parties. 

Click here to fill out our transfer form. This form must be completed before the firearm arrives. Payment of the transfer fee is due upon pickup of the firearm. 

Will Calibers send a firearm to a dealer out of state?


Yes. Calibers will facilitate a transfer to an out of state dealer for you. Calibers can facilitate an outbound transfer any time during business hours. Please do not pack and seal your firearm. Calibers must inspect the firearm prior to sending it out.

Before coming in to Calibers to send your firearm out, please ensure you know the following information:

  • Name, address, and phone number of the dealer we are sending it to
  • Name and phone number of the individual that the firearm is ultimately going to
  • Value of firearm (if you want shipping insurance)

Please note that it may take up to 10 days from when we receive the firearm to get it shipped out.

How much does Calibers charge for a transfer?


The Transfer fees are as follows:

  • $15 per firearm for Platinum Elite, Patriot, and Lifetime members
  • $20 per firearm for Silver, Gold, Platinum, Yearly, and Family members
  • $40 per firearm for non-members
  • $100 for any NFA item (Silencer, SBR, SBS, Machine Gun, etc…)

Outbound transfers will also be charged the cost of packing and shipping the item. Outbound NFA items usually require the payment of another tax stamp and the approval of a Form 4 before we can take possession of them.

Failure to fill out the inbound transfer form before the firearm is received by Calibers will result in an additional $15 per firearm processing fee.


What is required for the background check?

A current government issued photo identification card, such as a driver’s license or CCW permit, with your current physical address on it is required. If your identification card does not have your current address, Calibers accepts the following (in conjunction with your photo ID) if it has your current address:

  • Hunting or Fishing License
  • Vehicle Registration
  • Voter Registration

Calibers can release the firearm same day if a “Proceed” status is given by the FBI. In the event of a “Delay”, Calibers cannot release the firearm unless the status is updated to “Proceed” or 7 days have passed. 

Does Calibers offer any discounts for military, law enforcement, fire or EMS personnel?

Calibers offers discounts on range fees, and hundreds of accessories for the following personnel:

  • Military - Active duty, Reserves, National Guard and retired.
  • Law Enforcement
  • Fire
  • EMS/Paramedic

How much does it cost to use the range?

Range fees are as follows:

  • $20.00 per person on the first lane
  • $15.00 per person on the same lane
  • Two people maximum per lane