Frequently Asked Questions
- If the buyer receives a PROCEED from the ATF background check, Calibers will take possession of the firearm from the seller and then transfer the firearm to the buyer with the appropriate paperwork.
- If the buyer receives a DELAY from the ATF background check, the seller will remain in possession of the firearm until a resolution is provided within 7 days. At which point Calibers will call both parties to notify them of the ATF's decision.
- If the buyer receives a DENIED from the ATF background check, Calibers will immediately notify both parties of the denial from the ATF.
- $35 per background check
- $55 for background check and firearm inspection by Calibers
- No refunds will be given if the buyer is DENIED from purchasing a firearm from a seller
- The transfer form must be completed before the firearm arrives. Payment of the transfer fee is due upon pickup of the firearm.
- Name, address, and phone number of the dealer we are sending it to
- Name and phone number of the individual that the firearm is ultimately going to
- Value of firearm (if you want shipping insurance)
- Please note that it may take up to 10 days from when we receive the firearm to get it shipped out
- $15 per firearm for Platinum Elite, Patriot, and Lifetime members
- $20 per firearm for Silver, Gold, Platinum, Yearly, and Family members
- $40 per firearm for non-members
- $100 for any NFA item (Silencer, SBR, SBS, Machine Gun, etc…)
- Hunting or Fishing License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
*Calibers can release the firearm same day if a “Proceed” status is given by the FBI. In the event of a “Delay”, Calibers cannot release the firearm unless the status is updated to “Proceed” or 7 days have passed.
- $20.00 per person on the first lane
- $15.00 per person on the same lane
- Two people maximum per lane
- Military - Active duty, Reserves, National Guard, and Retired
- Law Enforcement