1. Shooters and patrons must follow the directions of calibers personnel at all times. Range Safety Officers have the right to eject or refuse anyone access to the range. Failure to follow basic gun safety rules or range rules will result in immediate expulsion.
2. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or debilitating drugs will not be allowed to shoot and will be required to immediately vacate the premises.
3. Shooters must be at least 8 years old. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a paying legal guardian at all times.
4. Eye and ear protection must be on before entering the airlock and remain on at all times while on the range.
5. When entering and exiting the range, please be sure that only one door to the range is open at a time.
6. All firearms must remain in their case until they are at the firing line. Firearms must also be in a case while being transported between shooting lanes.
7. Firearms that are not in use must be unloaded, in a case or on the bench and muzzles must remain pointed down range at all times. No loading or unloading of firearms except on bench in shooting lane. (Magazines may be loaded behind the firing line).
8. Do not directly hand firearms to another person. Set the unloaded firearm on the bench with the muzzle pointed downrange and let the other person pick it up and load it.
9. Keep your finger off of the trigger until your sights are on your target.
10. Rifles must be fired from the shoulder and when not in use, stored on the floor with the muzzle pointed down range.
11. Rental guns may only be shot with proper ammunition that is purchased from the range. Ammunition must be purchased the day of.
12. Pregnant women are not allowed on the range* (See notice below).
13. Be sure your gun and ammunition are compatible.
14. Always bench a safe firearm: Revolvers with cylinders open; Semi-autos with magazine out and slide locked back.
15. Shooters will be held financially responsible for any damage caused to the range or range equipment. Only shoot at your target. Anyone observed deliberately or negligently shooting at things other than their target will be accessed a damage fee minimum of $50.00 and will be asked to leave the range. The cost of repairing or replacing damage equipment may be charged as well.
16. No crossing the front firing line for any reason at any time.
17. If a firearm malfunctions, and you are not comfortable clearing the malfunction, ask a Range Officer for assistance. Do not remove the firearm from the bench.
18. Line of sight shooting (target at eye level). No shooting from the hip. Holster drawing is allowed only with approved Calibers Holster qualification/certification or certified Law Enforcement Officers.
19. Emergency cease fire: When down range lights are turned off, all shooters must unload their firearms, place them on the bench and step back from the firing line.
20. Proper attire is required. Sandals, open toed shoes, high heels, low necklines or excessively loose clothing and jewelry are not allowed. Disposable Slip on sandal covers for sandals are available upon request.
21. No cursing, foul or abusive language is permitted on the range.
22. Food and Drink are prohibited on the range. No eating, drinking or smoking in the range area.
23. Shooters are encouraged/must wash their hands after they are finished shooting with cold soapy water before leaving to remove lead residue.
*NOTICE: Due to lead and high decibel level exposure using our facilities during pregnancy may be harmful to your baby's health and/or cause pregnancy complications.
Types Of Firearms And Ammunition That Are Permitted For Use in Calibers Indoor Ranges