Policies & Terms of Purchase
We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
If you choose to bring the item to one of the store locations near you, they will be able to take the product from you; however they do not have the ability to process online returns. Additional time will be used while the online team processes your return. At the time of processing the return the restocking fee and the 15%
- No refunds or exchanges will be made on ammunition. All sales are final.
- Special orders will be subject to restocking fees.
- Black powder guns, gun powders, and primers may not be returned.
- Optics, gun safes, suppressors may not be returned for any reason. Assistance with Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) information may be requested. Calibers however will not facilitate the actual RMA.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items that require ATF Transfer after the start of paperwork.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment.
- Ammunition, black powder firearms, gun powders, primers.
- You may request to cancel your class for a full refund, up to 72 hours before the date and time of the class.
- Cancellations 72 hours or less before the class may be transferred to a different date/time of the same class, but may not receive a refund.
- Customers who miss a class and do not notify Calibers within 24 hours of the class date/time may not receive a refund nor a transfer.